- Bisabolo: extracted from the essential oil of camomile, with the soothing and repairing properties of the skin.
- Allantoin: soothing and repairing skin damage, improves absorption of the active ingredients in the epidermal layers.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: highly emollient and rich in antioxidants, particularly indicated in products for children because it has a high content of squalene, unsaponifiable, molecule identical to that present in the skin, for this extremely skin-compatible.
- Zinc oxide: with astringent and soothing properties, particularly indicated in the treatment of skin irritations from diapers and bedsores. The product used has a particle size of more than 100 microns, so it is not a nanomaterial.
- Vitamin E and A: protect the baby's skin.
- Aloe gel: forms a protective film on the skin, which allows it to perform the function of an excellent moisturizing, healing, soothing and anti-reddening agent.
- Shea Butter: from the emollient, moisturizing and regenerating properties of the skin barrier, even in case of dermatitis, sunburn, burns, roughness, ulcerations, irritations and chapping. Shea butter also contains tocopherols (vitamin E), which act as natural antioxidants.
Ingredients : Aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, zinc oxide, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii butter, olea europaea fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglycerides, helianthus annuus seed oil, glyceryl caprylate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetearyl alcohol, allantoin, parfum, xanthan gum, sodium phytate, bisabolol, tocopherol, linalool, citronellol.