LOGOS GERMOGLI IN CASA - Sprouting: the process is simple, and the results are delicious. In Homegrown Sprouts, Sprout Lady Rita shows you how and why to make it a part of your kitchen.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Inside you’ll find:
- Why sprouting at home is healthy, tasty, and safe
- Your guide to methods and sprouters, from jars to trays to bags, and how to choose the best options for your sprouts
- Choosing, mixing, and storing seeds
- How to feed and care for your sprouts
- Mold, mildew, fruit flies? A troubleshooting guide
- Beans and legumes: lentils, mung beans, garbanzo beans, and more
- Grains: oats, barley, amaranth, millet, and more
- Leafy green seeds: alfalfa, clover, broccoli, and more
- Gelatinous seeds: flax, chia, psyllium, arugula, and cress
- Shoots: sunflowers, buckwheat, snow Peas, and more
- Grasses: wheatgrass and barley grass
- Plus, what to do with all those sprouts!
Rita Galchus, popularly known as “Sprout Lady Rita”, is the owner of The Sprout House. She started sprouting in April 1986 after attending a free class about sprouting with her husband while they were dating. That class started her love of sprouting. She purchased the business in October 2000 and has been Sprout Lady Rita ever since. Rita holds bachelor’s degrees in business management and holistic nutrition. Through The Sprout House, she sells tons of organic sprouting seeds every year and instructs people in how to sprout. In addition to her love of sprouting, she is an avid reader and also enjoys walking, sewing, crafts, beach vacations, and spending time with her family and friends. She lives with her husband and son.